DAY 1: Spider-Man: No Way Home brings joy back to cinema-goers in India. The film collects 32.67 Crores NBOC / 41.50 Crores GBOC on DAY 1 on Thursday ( Non-Holiday)
Here are the other highlights the film has achieved on Day 1:
• Biggest ever Day 1 for Sony Pictures Entertainment India. Garners 3.5 times of Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019)
• 2nd biggest ever opening in the history of Hollywood releases in India
• According to the Multiplex Association of India it is the second busiest advance ticket sales for a single movie title in the entire history of cinema exhibition
• Biggest ever opening day in 2021 including all Hindi and English films
• India has shown its immense love for the ‘Web Slinger’ with its Day 1 box office ranking no.1 in Asia and 5th in the world
• Spider-Man: No Way Home has smashed records despite many markets still operating on 50 percent occupancy.
Spider-Man: No Way Home had the widest release ever for any Hollywood film in India releasing in 3264 screens.